Rise of youth, Growth of India
Kalam Students Awareness Movement was registered with the Government of Tamil Nadu and recognized on February 16, 2018 (21/2018). Kalam Students Awareness Association is a non-political social organization created for awareness of upcoming young generation, school students and children towards social awareness.
1. To propagate the significance of natural and organic fertilizer base agriculture among the students and general public and create the awareness on organic agriculture produces for the betterment of public.
2. To create the awareness towards maintenance and preservation of water resources for balanced life of general public.
3. To create the awareness on environment development.
4. Organizing free medical and health campaigns.
5. Helping students to study illegible students and improve student intelligence.
6. To meet the basic needs, rights and awareness of the people under the provision of education and information rights
7. To raise awareness towards donation of blood and eye.
8. Body organ donation awareness.
9. Establishment of future living awareness for orphan restoration and physically challenged persons.
10. Awareness of prisoners for later life.
11. Awareness towards change of personality discipline.
12. Empowerment of self-employment for destitute and poor women.
13. The transition to the late life of the transgender
It only takes a minute to fill in as a volunteer.
Identify the young talents and motivate them to achieve and succeed in their lives.
Blood donations becomes as a need on a daily basis in the world, through our association more than 750 donors in various districts inside Tamil nadu were arranged to fulfill the needful units to SAVE LIFE.
We create awareness by providing free tree plantation in 32 districts for all the festival and special events of the association and we continue to plant palm seeds nearby ponds and river banks in regular basis.
ESRO awarded as BEST SOCIAL SERVICE ASSOSCIATION for the year 2018. We also proudly inform that our founder and leader got BEST SOCIAL WORKER awards in the event of vision 2020 at Palayankottai.